Friday 2 May 2014

Friday night

Parents are coming back tonight! Yay yay.

At 9pm later(which is quite soon already), I'm going with my sister to the airport to welcome them back.~
Today my friends and I also gave Shu Ying an early birthday present. (Her birthday is tomorrow)
Yes, she realized that we lied when we said we're going home immediately after we ate at the little humble but sweet cafe called MollyCoddle at Clementi which serves toast ice cream.
Here's a picture:~
I ordered honey toast double scoop(Salted caramel and vanilla). Yum yum.~
But I actually don't know how to use a fork and knife properly, so I had a really hard time trying to cut the toast, so as a result all the ice cream melted and it was really funny and all my friends were laughing at me HAHAHA. *depressing lines behind my head*
In the end one of them helped me to cut my toast. ._.
*cough* Anyway, so yeah, we gave Shu Ying her early birthday present.
4 face masks, one skin lotion and starbucks gift card.
And she's happy with them, so all is good.~
She turns 19 this year haha.
Tomorrow I'm going with her and two more people to some warehouse sale quite near my house.~
Hopefully I'll be able to buy a new phone case because my old bumper broke. ;n;



No comments:

Post a Comment